Here are some steps to move to an affordable unlimited mobile data plan for accessing schoolwork. This offer is available until 30 June 2020.
Ms. Kenefick Work May 18th
Happy Talk Pack Bedtime (4 – 8 Years)
Ms. Twomey Junior Infant Work May 11th
Ms. Kenefick Work May 11th
Happy Talk Walking in the Woods Pack (4 – 8 years)
Ms. Kenefick Work May 6th
Ms. Twomey Junior Infant Work May 6th
|Video ‘Shout Out’
||RTE Home School Hub EXTRA would love to receive videos from children from all parts of the country showing how they got active during #ActiveHomeWeek.
Their aim is to show as wide a variety of activities as possible:
- Taking on TEACHER Challenges – Beans Can Stacking/Toilet Roll Challenges/Bin Challenges
- NEW skills – Juggling/Skipping/Gymnastics etc.
- DANCE- Tik Tok dances, The Foot Shake Challenge, Ballet etc.
- FAMILY Fitness – Activities where other members of the family join in as well
- INDOOR Fitness Activities – Active Board Games, Active Spellings/Maths etc.
- 20-30 seconds video (no longer)
- When videoing it’s really important to hold the camera SIDEWAYS
- Begin with child/children introducing themselves (first name/school/county) before their activity begins
|How to Submit Your Video
- Go to www.rte.ie/learn
- Click on the RED button called ‘Share Your Content with Home School Muinteoirs’. (just above the 1st/2nd class section).
- Complete the short online form and send your video – it’s a very easy process.
- The videos will be aired as part of the RTE Home School Hub EXTRA programme on TUESDAY, May 5th
- RTE Home School Hub promise that they will look through every video that they receive but advise, if large numbers of videos are received, they will only be able to play a selection of them.
Fingers crossed we’ll see your school represented on next Tuesday’s show.
Happy Talk ‘Off on the Train’ Pack (4 – 8 years)
Ms. Kenefick work for home April 27th